William Rose Shakespeare

 A  sudden  upsurge  of  my  heart's  feeling  compelled  me  to  let  people  know  something  unexpected  weird  and  strange thing   over   a  British  Officer 's  surname  who  was  posted  in   Waltair   present  Visakhapatnam during the British rule.

He  was  a  naval  or  army  officer  exactly  not  known. The most weird and sensational thing for a patron of English literature  is  his  surname .

Once  during  my graduation  years  I whimsically  moved  into  British  graveyard exactly  located  in  the  heart  of  Visakhapatnam  very  near to Jagadamba Centre. That small  area is surrounded  by tall boundary  wall . The main gate was half open.  It  was  early  ninety 's dusk  hour . Just  for mere curiosity  I  moved into .Hardly  I  had  strolled a few yard inside  a clean   tomb   suddenly  caught  my  sight .I got surprised  and startled with  an unknown pleasure of innocent discovery. My heart  fill with  an unknown  joy .The  name  inscribed  on  tomb  wall   was 


              William   Rose   Shakespeare 


With  usually  inscribed  birth and death day.

Shakespeare !!!  This  celebrated surname is well known to  everybody.  A Briton who served  Indian force during  british rule humbly  bore  that  famous  surname ! 

After  decades  I  decided  not to go this humility  of  concealment  unnoticed.

I  strongly  believe  that  nevertheless  he  might have been  a  blood  related  kinman  or  nephew  to  the  greatest  playwright  which  has  got  every  right  to be  discovered  even after  a century  of  that  gentleman's  sad  demise.

Truly it's  a concerned matter of sadness  that  greatest  poet and dramatist 's  lineage  legacy left  unnoticed and unlamented .


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today's Academic Education and so called Academic Education a Comparative and Precise Study

Theme of Rebirth in Hindi Movies