All the schools I graduated from and perceived all academic knowledge and experience are my alma maters I nevertheless respectfully adore. All categories of academic institutions bear great dignity , self respect , sensitive significance especially to students teachers and parents.
Schools are aptly regarded children's second home and learning hub in our society. The place of school and teachers is very next to our home and parents . Hence they are ever honourably memorable and adorable .
Since modern academic education is concerned history witnessed innumerable great schools from where dedicated teachers created disciplined pupils to become great future citizens and nation builders.
On this auspicious occasion of the ever momentus golden jubilee celebration of my alma mater municipal high school , jeypore otherwise widely known as No. 1, now it's most precious time to give applauding homage and floral tributes .
I studied four long years in this school. I heartily realized all teachers were very excellent .
Their teaching method , academic experience and tutelage were sparklingly superb . Although it's a matter of great sorrow that many of them are no more now. Now it's been four long decades since I matriculated from this school but still now my teachers sonorous teaching voice very often buzzes in my ears more particularly the great headmasters Sri Neelakantha Mishra, Purna chandra Padhy, Purna chandra Mohapatra and other great teachers like our ever memorable Hindi teacher Sri NG Raman, Science and Mathematics teacher Sri Bhaskar chandra Sabat and Sri Alfred Khora, literature teacher Sri Gangadhar Nanda , Sri Laxminarayan Panigrahi , Geography teacher Sri Subash Chandra Panigrahi , Physical education teacher Sri Rajani kanta Jena , Social Science teachers Sri Harihar K Patnaik , Sri Krushna chandra Panigrahi . All these greatly dedicated teachers served in our beloved high school and successfully taught and trained me during my
Student life . We were too fortunate to have the great Sanskrit and vedic scholar and ever memorable Sri Bishambhar nath Nanda who passed away a couple of years ago.
Here I also want to mention another great aspect for the successful enrichment of our ever beloved high school is its friendly non teaching staff Sri Jagannath and Sri Gupta Prasad Padhi they are ever remembered for their caring attitude, friendliness and help . They passed away some years ago. Mr Mahan kuda was clerk during our time .
All the staff of our high school shall ever be respectfully remembered by all of the former students and me. Although many of them are no more now but still their teaching and loving memoirs shall never be forgetful . To our pride the great age old teachers those who are still with us to our great fortune they are the great literary scholar Sri Gangadhar Nanda and great cultural scholar Sri Harihar Patnaik and great science teacher Sri Bhaskar Chandra Sabar. I solemnly pray them to guide us for the rest of our lives and to bless us with their benign blessings.
I must confess a great fact that those time had a very efficient ,well disciplined and most effective system of academic education though no rules and regulations existed especially for teachers. Teachers were free to teach and train all students, but despite my more than three decades of teaching experience Iam very much sorry to say that now teachers do not have that freedom and that's why formal academic education is roughly being degraded day by day. Those days are marked as the era of academic education .
Our beloved school also have successfully produced hundreds and hundreds of successful persons in many accredited fields working and settled throughout India and many powerful nations in the world. I must confess one truth here that I passed my most memorable days in this school . It was that very school in where I had heart variant social cultures and themes and steps to higher academic education.
Lastly I sincerely express my cordial gratitude , thankfulness and indebtedness to the organizing committee , headmaster and all other staff, all the old students , friends , parents ,guardians and all patrons and well wishers , all esteemed guests , media men, present students and their teachers and above all our ever beloved living teachers without of their selfless help this grand golden jubilee ceremony would not have been possible. I sincerely wish if my great headmasters were alive today.
In our eleventh class we had a very brilliant poem on the excellence of school life written by Henry Newbolt that brightly applauds and pays homage to past school life .
"We will honour the school we knew the best school of all
We will honour the rule we knew till the last bell call
For working days or holidays
And glad or melancholy days
They were great days and jolly days at the great school of all "
Lastly I sincerely wish students and teachers cooperation for the superb development of our beloved high school.
And finally I express my heartfelt thanks to all those present in this ceremony .
Schools are aptly regarded children's second home and learning hub in our society. The place of school and teachers is very next to our home and parents . Hence they are ever honourably memorable and adorable .
Since modern academic education is concerned history witnessed innumerable great schools from where dedicated teachers created disciplined pupils to become great future citizens and nation builders.
On this auspicious occasion of the ever momentus golden jubilee celebration of my alma mater municipal high school , jeypore otherwise widely known as No. 1, now it's most precious time to give applauding homage and floral tributes .
I studied four long years in this school. I heartily realized all teachers were very excellent .
Their teaching method , academic experience and tutelage were sparklingly superb . Although it's a matter of great sorrow that many of them are no more now. Now it's been four long decades since I matriculated from this school but still now my teachers sonorous teaching voice very often buzzes in my ears more particularly the great headmasters Sri Neelakantha Mishra, Purna chandra Padhy, Purna chandra Mohapatra and other great teachers like our ever memorable Hindi teacher Sri NG Raman, Science and Mathematics teacher Sri Bhaskar chandra Sabat and Sri Alfred Khora, literature teacher Sri Gangadhar Nanda , Sri Laxminarayan Panigrahi , Geography teacher Sri Subash Chandra Panigrahi , Physical education teacher Sri Rajani kanta Jena , Social Science teachers Sri Harihar K Patnaik , Sri Krushna chandra Panigrahi . All these greatly dedicated teachers served in our beloved high school and successfully taught and trained me during my
Student life . We were too fortunate to have the great Sanskrit and vedic scholar and ever memorable Sri Bishambhar nath Nanda who passed away a couple of years ago.
Here I also want to mention another great aspect for the successful enrichment of our ever beloved high school is its friendly non teaching staff Sri Jagannath and Sri Gupta Prasad Padhi they are ever remembered for their caring attitude, friendliness and help . They passed away some years ago. Mr Mahan kuda was clerk during our time .
All the staff of our high school shall ever be respectfully remembered by all of the former students and me. Although many of them are no more now but still their teaching and loving memoirs shall never be forgetful . To our pride the great age old teachers those who are still with us to our great fortune they are the great literary scholar Sri Gangadhar Nanda and great cultural scholar Sri Harihar Patnaik and great science teacher Sri Bhaskar Chandra Sabar. I solemnly pray them to guide us for the rest of our lives and to bless us with their benign blessings.
I must confess a great fact that those time had a very efficient ,well disciplined and most effective system of academic education though no rules and regulations existed especially for teachers. Teachers were free to teach and train all students, but despite my more than three decades of teaching experience Iam very much sorry to say that now teachers do not have that freedom and that's why formal academic education is roughly being degraded day by day. Those days are marked as the era of academic education .
Our beloved school also have successfully produced hundreds and hundreds of successful persons in many accredited fields working and settled throughout India and many powerful nations in the world. I must confess one truth here that I passed my most memorable days in this school . It was that very school in where I had heart variant social cultures and themes and steps to higher academic education.
Lastly I sincerely express my cordial gratitude , thankfulness and indebtedness to the organizing committee , headmaster and all other staff, all the old students , friends , parents ,guardians and all patrons and well wishers , all esteemed guests , media men, present students and their teachers and above all our ever beloved living teachers without of their selfless help this grand golden jubilee ceremony would not have been possible. I sincerely wish if my great headmasters were alive today.
In our eleventh class we had a very brilliant poem on the excellence of school life written by Henry Newbolt that brightly applauds and pays homage to past school life .
"We will honour the school we knew the best school of all
We will honour the rule we knew till the last bell call
For working days or holidays
And glad or melancholy days
They were great days and jolly days at the great school of all "
Lastly I sincerely wish students and teachers cooperation for the superb development of our beloved high school.
And finally I express my heartfelt thanks to all those present in this ceremony .
Comments
Post a Comment