My Bio philosophy

  Eventually  being   seriously compelled  by my  own  intuitive  and  cathartic drive  I  want  to  flow  my  exhausted  stream of  consciousness .

    I am  past  middle  aged  physically  normal  gentleman  embellished  with  totally  different  kind  of  psychic  bent  of mind  and  heart . I am in  job . Teacher . I love  to  teach  and  train  good  students  , disciplined  and  ideal  disciples , want  to make them  thoroughly  learnt , but to my misfortune  I,  frankly  speaking don't  find  any  such .

   I  always  say  that  I  strongly  believe. I am  truth  seeking  , don't  support  corruption of any sort  and  I  love  truth and its  display . I am  a little more than half  satisfied  with my job of  teaching  just high school pass out   juveniles. But I believe  I  could well have been  placed  in  the  best position of  my  present  job  cadre. A  central  government  professor , dean  ,vice Chancellor  or  scientist.  Yes it's  very  true that  I  could  very  easily  have  been.  The  very  nearest  reason  is  that  I didn't  make any  serious  effort  to be . Just I had  negligence and idleness  to my  career  attempts .   Now  I am  a  senior  Reader .

    There  is no such  thing as misfortune or bad luck . Fault  lies solely  with us . We are only  responsible  for  our  misfortune and loss.  No body  can  be blamed  for that .It  is only our own  done deeds  that  has  had turned into our  fate . Even  the   outcome  of our  action  or deed  depends upon our own past done deed.

      Let  me  confess  an  ever living  fact  that   I am  fully and  fatally  post  liable   for  what  how  and  where  I am  now.   My self is my best friend  and  my  foolish foe. All children  adolescents  juveniles  don't  understand  this  reality and  secret   of  life's  prosperity. Their  mind and heart  flies with their passion  in the  colourful  sky of their  dreams. This too incurred invariably in me like all other  commoner  children . 

     Only  the  fewest  children  among  thousands  manage to overcome  these hard obstacles  of  mind  can  succeed  and  prosper  in their lives .

     I  was  born  to  my  father Shri Jogendra Nath  Chakravarty  and  my  mother  Shrimati  Manju  as  their  eldest  son on 11th July night  1964  in Ghusuri  a  suburb  very  near to  Howrah  in West Bengal . Although  my  parents  belonged  to Howrah and Calcutta , my father  had came to Southern Odisha  in the district of Koraput  in 1954  taking his new central  government job appointment in newly launched  DNK  Project  being  persuaded  by  two of his  bosom friends  and  well-wishers Mr Hiralal  Chakladar  and Mr  Radhaballabh   Banik and  his  elder brothers. 

     My father was very deeply religious minded  since  his  childhood  practicing  frugality and austerity a  life dedicated to his  spiritual  supreme lord  Shree Shree  Thakur Anukul Chandra to His Holy Name he was inspired and had taken  Initiation with full  hearted devotion then. Several times  my  father  saw Him and was in His divine company . He  was  only my proud  father  who  took  his elders and only younger marine engineer brother to Shree Shree Thakur  and  had all of them  His Holy Name  initiated .

    Spirituality  was  deeply  in my father's  instinct  since  his  boyhood  days  as  often told by him . I believe  he  might have been a religious  preacher and  dedicated  to his lord in his last birth . There  very surely exists  the ever cyclic  process of  birth death and rebirth  and it's a scientific  truth.


    My  father  was initiated  in  Shree Shree Thakur 's  Holy  Name  by  Sri  Radheshyam Bhattacharya , a  senior Satsang Ritwik  and  he  caused my father's  marriage  near  Kolkata  in  a  very respectable  family .My mother's  maternal  family  was very prosperous  and  highly  academically  qualified  and  were  posted  in  prestigious  noble jobs. 


     Every  happenings  are  pre  destined  owing   to  the  invisible  nexus  of indebtedness  linked  with our own deeds .There is no such entity as luck or fortune ,our  deeds and actions  transform  into  our luck  and  fortune. The result of deeds  are our  fate or fortune. This  is very true to everybody  and every living beings .

   

      Mother  was educated  and was in her second  year  when  she was given in marriage. She had  matchless prettiness  and beauty  in  her  as well as  physical  and psychic. After  persuation  she joined  Central  government job in my father's  department  in his office  beside  him .She had to her  job recruitment examination .


My  mother  begun her daily office  job  in Malkangiri in Dandakaranya Project . Malkangiri  is in southernmost  part of Odisha  thrived by  dense forest land , aboriginous  tribes  and  wild  lives  bordering  Andhra Pradesh  and  Madhya Pradesh. 

     My  primary  academic education  begun  there . School  surrounding and academic atmosphere  was  excellent and so  brilliant was  the teachings of all lady teachers there.

     My  maiden  education  there in  primary  vernacular  school  left  an ever unforgettable  memory in my present  life of nostalgic  regret. Those  golden days  years  and age  shall  never and never be back again. I my childhood days  I  certainly  was a  studious  student with  a sulky shyness.

   Only  God , the Almighty  and  I  perfectly  know  myself  who, how  I am . Nobody  knows  my  true  character . It is of course  a very  fewer  persons  could  forecast  my  inner  true self  and  those  too  very  accidentally  and  as  a matter  of mere coincidence  and  destiny .

    I  confess  a  very  truth  that  I am  a very simple  and  innocent  person. Only for this  simplicity  innocence  and  broad-mindedness  I have  had  very  often  been  cheated  by  so many people. They  have got much profit  owing to my simplicity . 

It is too true that Iam not fool. My personality  is  neither so unkindly  stringent  nor  too  liberal. Always  I want  solid  proof  of  any thing. Then  I  tend to take action.

I  never  believe  in  speeches. I fully  believe in  action  and  deeds  being  done . Iam a sharp aggressive  man of action  and strongly in favour of  noble developing radical  changes for the  overall  benefits of  earth and  mankind .

   I can endure much physical hardships and strenuous  tasks  but  I  can  never and  never  tolerate  any kind of curruption, wrong doings malpractice cheatings  tortures  bad  practices  exploitations to  innocents  faultless and guiltless  persons. I  also can't tolerate  high and loud rebuking  warnings  and speeches  made  except  live saving  emergencies .

    I  like  adventures  explorations  and discoveries. I  like  novel  inventions  for  the  prosperity and  stability  to make  our mother earth  green  and  ever  healthy.

    I am  very dutiful   responsible   and   honestly   adhered  to  my  prime noble  duties  to my  whole  family   wife children  parents  brothers  and sisters  all relatives  and  friends . I am always have to help and give service  to all the needy .

    I am keenly inclined to truth  as an  obsessed  truth  seeker. I  stubbornly  hate  all  lies  except  slight  silly  jokes  made . I  strongly  never  prefer  all the silly  trivial  things  that  I  do never like at all  and  those are not made for me.

    I am exulted  with my own  noble intuitive  theory of  pragmatism  that  teaches me to seek and learn divinity from sacred  scriptures of Hinduism . I love  and respect  all the living beings  equally  as they possess  the  very same sacred  and  immortal soul in them .

    I  believe  truth and fully  trust  the same .I  am  candidly  devoted  to  Karma that is  deed  and  I  heartily  trust  it . I  can  never tolerate any sort of injustice  done to anyone and anything . 

      Our  mother  earth  posseses every  essential biological  and  organic things  needed  for  every  living  beings  and  our  world  society  is  fairly  assembled  by all  types  of  behaviour  aspects  attitudes  aptitudes  styles  thoughts  and emotions .The  paths of life have hindrances  of  struggling  periods . The  earth is a vast  learning place with endless research activities.

     Living  beings  are born again and again here basically to pass simultaneously   four   attributed  reasons  namely  to do duty ,to learn ,to under go  the  consequences  of their  deeds  done  and  to  embrace  death when  their  destined  time  comes.

   I am  fairly  farsighted to see the  enigmatic  future. The  present  life is never an end to itself. There  are  lives  ever continuously  one  after  another  far ahead of us to suffer . Everyone  must have to get  his due  very surely  with all interests  in due  course  of  time . None can never get rid of  this  rule. The  earth is  proportionately  balanced  with  all goods and evils  strictly  according to  the deeds done by all living beings.

    Since  my  intuition  and  intelligence   concerned  I  love  philosophy, psychology language  linguistics literature  economics religion  education sociology  ethics  moral science  naturopathy  homoeopathy feminism  environment  nature  and  wild lives . I am  honestly  able to go deeper into these  branches  of  knowledge  and can  do research  explorations  in my own  intuition  and  intelligence if given opportunity . But my   all  concern  is  lack of  spare   time  and  mood . 

    Still  within  my  stipulated  time limit  and  further  my very busier  schedule  with my  family world  and  office work  I  have  written so many  intuitive  articles  and  essays  on  many  philosophical  subjects.

    I  honestly  confess  the  facts  that  I am  an honest  truthful  ideal  upright  and  candid  person. I am a man of value and  domestically  and  socially  a  very responsible  person . I  never  want to cheat anybody even animals  and anything . I always want to save  and  preserve  all  the assets  and  resources  of  nature. I  never  encourage  any sort of corruption  and pollutants  harmful  to  the  earth and society.

     Very  often  I  feel  nervousness  amidst  all  sorts  of  social  evils. Being  alone I am absolutely  helpless to modify  the  world  society . I need  the help and  strong support of  people. I have a great  many  noble and intuitive ideas to  turn   the  world society  to a  very better  position and  status . I am  explicitly against  destruction  and  I  want  to  preserve  all  resources of  nature  food  forest  energy  and  water.


     I  always  want  all  sorts of evils  duly  punished  and  feel  happy  when the same is  being  done. I   might  rightly  be  known  as  a  one  man army against  all  evils. I  sincerely  want  to  reform  society  and  its every  out dated  and  awkward  systems  for  a  better  utopian  nation . But  unfortunately  who  will  carry  out  ideal  policies  and  follow  good  systems  since  the  world  society  is  thrived  with  lawlessness  and  lack of consciousness  ? 

Trivial  and  valueless  things  in  each and every   field  has  stronger  roots . It  is very hard  and  painstaking  to  uproot  them.

The  world society  is in a  balancing  see saw  state  well designed  by  the Almighty  Creator  very  proportionately  and  rationally  in  accordance with  the  enormous  deeds  of  every  beings.

Here  everywhere  we are inimical  to each other owing to lack of  right consciousness  and  farsightedness .We  all are alone despite over population . During the time of  actual need  how  many  helps  and  goes together  for  support ? 

     Almost all  of us  can't  identify  our  actual  enemies  and  hindrances  of  progression  and  development. They all are selfish  and  hoarding  money  and  riches without  a  least  thought for their  nation  and own sacred  ethnicity  of their  holy land. Really it's very shameful and pitiable to see  their own  destructive  aptitude  in  the short  span of  present  life . But  truly  life is an ever  continuous  soul  carrying  eternal process  of  birth  and  death  that  never ceases  from being  and  becoming.

   I am  a  very  bitter  experienced   person of  vast  varieties  from  top  to bottom. Gathering  wide  varieties of  experiences  since my childhood  days  has become  one of  my  favourite  hobbies . I firmly  believe  that  the combination of  experience  and  realisation  gives  real  knowledge. 

My  childhood  and boyhood  passed  through  mental  satisfaction  and  happiness  from  some  considerable  sides. Parents  care love and affection  always always  influenced  and  supported  me .

I am a well satisfied  person with almost all aspects  except  lies torture and delays . I  hardly ever open my mouth to shout at if only I am very exited . In my boyhood  unripe adolescent  days  our home caretaker  Rekha di  a teenage  very  intelligent  brahmin girl  some  years  older  than me  had  successfully   taught  me  the ways  and  means of  life  and  it's  true purpose . Her  affectionate  teachings  gave  me  full  inward  satisfaction . She  left  me  deeply  indebted  to  her  throughout  my  life.


      I  was  physically  very  weak  since  my childhood  and  it  continued  till  my  post  adolescent  years.  My  nervousness  and  shyness  apparently  ran  throughout  my life . Significant  reasons  were there  behind  this  drawback  but  it is a matter of fact that I  could  never  overcome  the same  for  reasons  untold.

     Luck  or  say  fortune  considerably  supported  me  up to my  pre adolescence  but  as I  grew up  slightly  Hamartia  disease  i. e .  error  in  judgement  caused  by  ignorance  or  sudden  weakness gradually  grasped  me  of  which  I  could  never  get  fully  recovered  that  too  only  owing  to  my  strange  nervousness   and  shyness  through  struggle .

    Men  act  upon  wishes.  So  I  got  married fully  upon my own  wish at  right  age  but  not  in  right  time because  I  was  still  not  in a  position  to  maintain  my  conjugal  life and  family  as  I  was  very  meagerly  paid.  My  parents  gave  my marriage  in   a  Satsang  Ritwik's  good family who had passed away two years before  my  marriage to his eldest daughter. The  marriage  advertisement  of  both  coincidentally  came  Satsang  magazine. My  father too  was  one  of the senior  and  devoted   Ritwiks  just like  my late  father in law  Sadhan  Chandra Bhattacharya .Hence  our marriage  took place in  April  1994.  No  astrology  and  horoscope  match  etc formalities  were  not at all  seen . I  married  so to say  in a hurry. I was  , truthfully  speaking  destined  to  as  indebtedness  to my past  deeds. This  is  universal  truth  and  applies  to  all.

    Frankly  speaking , to my  very good luck I have  got  a  noble  loyal  and  very  spiritual  minded  wife . I shall  never  hesitate  to tell  that  I  have  learned  so many uniquec goodies  from  her . She  is a  very nice decorator  designer  and  an  excellent  cook .

Knows a great  many  good  things , has a stronger  intelligence  and  fearlessness  from  all evils . She  is  God fearing  and equally  very  lovable . I am only  truly  concerned  with her .  I feel  much  pride  to  say  always that  I and  my children  has  eaten  so many and many  very  delicious  dishes  desserts  of   every  varieties  and  gladly  relished upon  the  saliving  taste.Her

cooked  breakfast  dishes  always happened to be of  enormous  kinds of  deliciousness .

Her  sweetness  preceding her sweet voice tied  her family  home and worship  together  with sentimental  sanctity.

She did  and gave her utmost best  care and guidance  for  me  and   my  children  and  as well as for  my parents and  all my  siblings and  closer relatives acquainted .

Her only younger sister  my in law Sobita too at any rate was not inferior to her in a great many qualities. Both of them might surely have benign  blessings  of  their  Thakur lover  father.  Both  of them  were  even  blessed  by  my  Thakur  dedicated  father too.

All  my  true love  affection and  high applause  showered  on them especially  on my  beloved wife . Evidently  she  was  very  sweetly related  to me  in our last birth  might  surely be  in  other form and  even too  we  shall be together  in  another  sweet relation  in  next  birth.

    My  elder child is my very  brilliant  and  talented  daughter  Chinmoyi .Name was given by me. She may not be physically strong but mentally  she is quite opposite of that. Both my daughter and gentle son Amandeep  are caesarian born  in Durg district  headquarters  hospital. My  wife  Kalpana  had  undergone  much pain hardship  sorrowful  sufferings much especially  before  during  and after  Chinmoyi's  birth . How much pain and hardship  Kalpona  endured  she  knows I know and  Shree Shree Thakur knows. I can very honesty say  it is certainly out of of  common human ability  to bear  that much hard suffering. She certainly  had that spiritual power and God's  blessings  upon her.

    My  sweet  daughter Chinmoyi  possesses inborn  or innate  creative talent intelligence  insight  since her childhood . Her creative and academic line was somewhat different from others . She might never be able to ride or drive vehicles. Her planets are placed  in  adverse position in one particular home in her horoscope. We all believe in Astrology .It  is  a  great science.

   Since  Chinmoyi's  adolescence she had very  often  been  innocent victims  of  jealousy  malice  and  suppressed  wrath  of some  students  and  people  even close relatives . Deeds  of  indebtedness  must have to be suffered  at any  cost  in any birth.

    Human  deeds and actions done in any time transforms into our fortune. Sufferings of any sort is variably  inevitable . Especially I   have had  very often  been   severely  victimized, humiliated and roughly insulted for  no  reason  by many people  those I  can't forget . These all happens in everybodys life .

     One of our  worst  neighbours when Chinmoyi  was in  Ninth standard  severely applied  black magic spell on her to  destroy her  only owing to anger especially on me and  Chinmoyi and Kalpona .She was Chinmoyi's  school  teacher .My offence was I had detected  some of her  faults  in Chinmoyi's  English  answer  paper  valuation . Her family members with  husband  and  only  one son  more especially she was intolerably  malicious to our family more to my daughter was far beyond  limit .They were always recklessly after our total ruin even being  newcomers  in our home town. We were gentleman as I had a social status being a senior lecturer and well known in our town . 

My family got severely  disturbed  harassed and mentally upset.Many of our valuable things destroyed vanished by evil black magic spell including my wife's family asset gold bracelet . Wrist watch pounded , medicine pills spilt and evaporated ,cell phone SIM  hacked and lost , school bags dropped on floor in a circle order ,ghost apparitions and shadows seen even one mobile phone automatically  switched on and our diarnal  talkings heard  my daughter had strange knife cuts on her arms and legs etc all sorts of evil magic spelt in our family all day and night  especially on my daughter . They  practiced black magic whole night on the first floor  where  they lived . It was four storeyed  apartment .We were tenants there .

Finally  within  a  few months being desperate  we  moved  to  a new  first floor rented house . There the house female  house owner  was very shrewed  and  a rowdy woman teacher. Staying in their house was a panic over her two pet dogs. Even there  the spell of black magic did not spare us for months altogether . 

It  had been Shree Shree Thakurji's benevolent  mercy  that  haunted on my daughter Chinmoyi  to do  some  remedial  measures according to His  divine  directions  on dream  that we gradually  got rid of  all these  nasty black magic  after  more than a year.

     In our new rented house there black magic  applied on us especially  on my daughter by three or four parties  combined unknown to each other.We were severely being  put to troubles  and harassment  only owing to jealousy  to my daughter. It was for not that she was very beautiful but she was very pretty  simple innocent and talented.

     Both my offsprings  are very obedient docile and submissive  and to tell about my son he is far more superseding than my daughter . His  passion  is totally different from my daughter. It can  be  called  a  juvenile' s  enthusiastic  passion. I confess  the very truth  that  I  did not  care his passion  admitting  him into  science  stream in  higher  secondary  that  too  in  a  worst  higher  secondary  school  with  maximum  number  of  worthless teachers  that  made his  career  dark. My son  used  to commute more than fortysix  kilometers  a day to attend  his  whimsically  taught  classes.  More  often  classes  and practicals  were not held ,if held  that too whimsically  without  prior  notice and time table . Concerned teachers  were  more partial  to  local students  and  used to help them giving notes. They were very indifferent  and angry  to the students  who were not local.

I  had done one of the  heinous blunders in my life letting my  adorable  son to be taught  there  in science. My son  never wanted to opt for science  stream . I persuaded  and  forced  him to take  science whereas  he was not at all interested to take science .He  was fairly  desirous  to  go for  Arts  or  at  best  Commerce. Be it my son or any one  a candidate's  keen  innate interest  is  everything  and  must always be granted.

     Actually  the  main  matter  is  that   I  wanted  my  son's  bright  future  as  every  good  father .  But  one  thing  I  did not realize  the  lack  of  good  erudite  teachers.

This  wrong judgement  against his will  shall ever leave me a  repentant  throughout  my  life .

    I  fully  trust  on  God  the Almighty's   ever  benevolent  mercy  on  noble  doers. Certainly  He  will  help  us  in our  great  need with His solemn kindness. Our  noble  efforts  shall  never  go  vain  and  we  will  greatly  be  profited.

My character  is just like Hamlet's .I am little nervous . My wife is mentally  and  heartly very stronger than me. I am  little fearful  because  I am in a good job and position above all  I have my family wife and two children  behind. I always think about my family  and  children  particularly  about  my  very  caring wife's health .She  overworks  for us  and thus  became ill with some of her physical problems.

I am  abruptly zero tolerant  to any  injustice malpractice  and  sort of  illegalities  and irregularities. I am very sudden eveready and very aggressive and can't  tolerate  unnessasary delays  . I am  God fearing  and an  upright person. I am  solely  responsible  for  what  I am  today. Others  may be passively  responsible . I  failed  to succeed only  for   the  lack  of my own  endeavour.I  might well have tried  but  did not put my efforts  rightly.

  The only  thing  regret  that  I  did not g encouragement and support  to  accomplish  my  noble  works  for  the  betterment  of world   society. Had I  been  backed  I  could easily  have  created  an  utopian  world  society. 

Today's  earth  has been roughly  polluted by  our  social  environment . The  Earth is only saved by a very few people's noble deed  and God's  benign grace .

My  social  and  home  experience  says  minimum  ninety  percent  people  lack  developing  qualities  in them .They are self centred  and  money  boarding beings  for  self  and  family . They  are  fully blind to  their  nation, reality , religion, culture, originality , ethnicity and glorious  past of heroic deeds.

Human beings are solely responsible  for the  mother earths  degeneration and deterioration . Many  individuals  are born great  and  became  great  but  human beings are not. Maximum number of people lacks every  goodness  in them. Even if  they actually  have  goodnesses in them  they certainly  don't  have  that virtue  and  fortitude  to  come forward  to prove  their  hidden qualities  at times  due to  social shyness.

Something  I am compelled to say that to very regretfully  is  that  a  nation  is  precarious  dilapidatory  only  for its  unconscious  and  ignorant  dudes. A very very larger population  does not know behaviour,manner , dealing ,bussiness , driving care alertness vigilance caution attentiveness right consciousness love respect and dedication to nation religion origin and  every all other goodness and prospering  properties.

Almost  all  innocents  helpless  poors  and lones  are punished shot dead and imprisoned .

It  is very usual to almost all human beings save some countable individuals  to live  in the  pressurized  present  hardly ever looking back into oblivious  past  being totally putting  aside  impending  future.This  culture shall certainly destroy our ethnic  and ancient civilization.

In  this  era  of  extremes  everywhere  I can see  literate  uneducated  fools  and  surprisingly  on the  contrary   illiterate  educateds. 

The  world  within  the   earth  is  still  living  only  for  holy  mens'  sacred  endeavour  and  the   benign  grace of  good   God , the Almighty .

Deuces rogues evil and devils  hardly ever die  suffer  and  succumb  injury .They don't die so easily . They  are born  only to give punishment to beings for their  evil deeds. Now  it's  2020 . Corona  Age .The  age  of  all extremities  and  all  anxieties  and  all tensions. 

At  times  the  present  tense  world  milieu  compels  me to  vainly  ponder  over  the past  present  and  future  tense . Not  as a linguist , of  course  I am a linguist , l  love  language and linguistics  I  am a researcher in  applied linguistics . 

Here  I  am  speaking    the philosophy  of a struggler 's  war   against  all evils  . I am  an ever  destroying   thunderbolt  at all  sorts of human made  evils corruption  torture  disturbance  annoyance  disorder  procrastination   sins  and  vices.  I  joyfully  love  to  hate  and  destroy  all  these  atrocities.  But  truly  in  this  harsh world  of  excessively  throbbing   roguery  folly and lack of  daunting  fortitude  I  have  suppressed  my  daunting  bravery  with  a great  pyramid  stone  wall  on  my  throbbing  heart  of  courage .

I  never  trust  theory  verbosity  words  and  lectures  save  divine  inspiring  by  such  great  individuals  who  have truly  changed  the world  for  blissful   peace  and  progress.

I am  a  very  stubborn  believer  in  dashing  action  united  forever . I am  always  in favour  of  rapid  and  radical  change  for universal  benevolence. 

I heart strongly  want  all devils  and  deuces are to be  sternly punished  strictly  according to their evil  deeds  done . This is  my  purely  personal  view. But  God  the  first  cause  shall  inevitably  distribute  their  dues   duly  in  time  for  their  drastic  deeds. Everything  in  this  earth  and  universe  is  inbornly  interlinked  by  an  invisible  length  of  indebtedness  all  among  them . It's  ever  a  universal  truth .

But  I  can't  resist  my  temptation  and  passion  to  destroy  dastard  devils . I am  astonished  and  ashamed  to feel  how  people  are  foolish  and  submissively bowed  to  all  sorts  of  cruelty  injustice  and  unkindness. How  the  maximum number of people unwisely  spit  everywhere  unhealthily this always shocks and  bugs me . I am telling  about  myself , I  don't remember me ever  spitting  anywhere  like this. 

I  heartily  by  God ,  telling  I  never and  never  want  to  abide by and bow down  before  and  any  injustice and  corruption  and  any  person corruptly  rogue . I want to destroy  all  these  heinous  evils . But  I know  I  can  never  change  the  world  being  only  alone . 

I have  righteous temperament . I am  God  fearing .  I  stubbornly  trust  on the  First  Cause , the  Creator . Besides  I  love  and  believe  great  individual  beings  of  one  great  cause  to  change for  the  better .  I  can't  endure  much  pain and  tolerate  all  sorts  of  corruption  and  injustice and  servile sinners  of  these  too. I am  non compromising  about punishment for misdeeds  in accordance to its  severity.

I am  very  speedy  and  aggressively  instant  to do any good  to the  earth and  environment . I don't  tolerate  delay I  tend not to .









      


   



  















     




   












    









   


   


    




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today's Academic Education and so called Academic Education a Comparative and Precise Study

Theme of Rebirth in Hindi Movies